1. The 4G LTE capable Optimus F5 and F7 smartphones will feature Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and will have latest LG features like QSlide, QuickMemo and Live Zooming amongst many others.
2. The HP Slate 7 will have a 7-inch screen, making it similar in size to the Amazon Kindle Fire. It will cost $169.
3. Firefox OS-powered smartphone ZTE Open features a 3.5-inch screen with HVGA display, 1GHZ processor, 256MB of RAM, 512MB of internal storage and packs in 1,200mAh battery.
4. Nokia Lumia 520 dubbed as "Nokia's lowest-priced affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone". The device comes with a 4-inch super sensitive touchscreen.
5. Huawei Ascend P2 is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor accompanied with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It sports a 4.7-inch screen 720p HD and runs on Android Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
6. Asus Fonepad is a 7-inch tablet that also offers phone functionality, including 3G connectivity for mobile data. It runs Android 4.1 and features an HD display with IPS technology.
7. The Nokia Lumia 720 will be placed in the mid-range segment and promises to deliver a high-end camera performance. it features a large f/1.9 aperture with Carl Zeiss optics.
8. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will have an 8-inch screen, putting it very close in size to the Apple's tablet.
9. The Xperia Tablet Z sports a 10.1-inch screen with full-HD (1920 x 1200) display, runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and packs in a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor along with 2GB of RAM
10. Tizen 2.0 OS is likely to compete with other newly launched operating systems like the Firefox OS, Microsoft's Windows Phone and an overhauled BlackBerry OS.